2021 Board Nominations
Come help us set the direction of Piedmont ATD in 2020!
What’s so great about being on the ATD Piedmont Board?
- It’s a great way to learn more about our chapter
- You can receive great perks like discounted ATD National rates
- You get that great feeling that comes with giving of your time and resources to an awesome professional organization
- You can help develop and mentor Triad area learning professionals
- And the rest of the board members are cool to hang out with!
- Anyone interested in an open board position notifies the chapter by December 4, 2020
- The list of nominees will be sent to Chapter members for voting the week of December 7, 2020
- New board members will be announced the week of December 21, 2020
- New board members officially start their role in January 2021. Our goal is to have a strategic planning session and virtual Board retreat in January.
ATD Piedmont Board descriptions can be found here. These explain the overall duties and estimated time commitment for each. If you are interested in serving in any of these roles, or if you know someone that would be a great candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To be considered for any of the positions, a candidate must be a member of both the ATD Piedmont local chapter and the ATD National – this is called a Power Member. If you are interested in a position but are not currently a Power Member, we can help. Board members are eligible for a discounted National membership rate.